Friday, May 8, 2009

My friend the Martian

The following takes place between 2:00 PM and the future. I was the first to know. They were coming. But wait I’m getting ahead of myself. I’m Billybobjoe. I like peanut butter, and I once went to the park and ate a statue of peanut butter while I was dressed as a lama.( if you haven’t read Me and messed up photos you wont get that) Anyway, I was the first to know. (I like peanut butter) The Martians were coming. I knew that my friend Mar Tian Was involved somehow, but I don’t know how. It all started in my house. I was eating the statue of peanut butter I got at the park. I was minding my own business eating my peanut butter when I heard a crash. I ran out to my backyard. There was smoke everywhere. I saw a shadow in the smoke running. Then some kid came over and asked “What happened?”, “Who are you?” I asked. “I am Mar, Mar tian.”, “Really, that’s an interesting name. Are you new here?” I asked. “Yes I am, in fact I just got here.” He replied. “We should be friends.” I said. “O.K.” He replied. Then we became great friends. Ten days later I and Mar were playing kickball, when something hit my head. “Hey!” I yelled at a stranger walking along. “What?” The stranger asked.” You hit me I am so mad I will strangle your banana cream pie!”. “ I don’t have a banana cream pie though.”. “Oh, but you through something at me!”. “So”. “You know what, you’re a jarhead.” “How did you know my name?” “That’s your name?” “Yup, it is pretty awesome, isn’t it?” “NO IT ISNT YOU STILL THROUGH A BALL AT ME!!!” “ Ya, can I get that back?” “ No, you cant, I hate you cause you’re a jarhead!”. Then Mar said he had to go and ran off. I than noticed that he had left his ball. So I ran after him to give it to him. I fallowed him to his house. I knocked at his door, but there was no reply. I then peeked in his window and I saw him taking off a mask and under the mask was a balloon shaped head, with to big black eyes, and a small mouth. Then two more figures came into the room that looked similar to the first. They spoke in English (convent isn’t it?) so I could understand what they were saying. They said "We must fulfill our mission” “What is our Mission again? I forgot.”, “We need to DESTROY ALL BUNNIES!”, “really, that is very interesting. But why?”, “I don’t know, I didn’t ask”. After that day I was never the same. The next day, They came, the Martians were here.

No comments: